Sunday, September 30, 2012

She has a name!

We've had this name in the back of our minds for a bit while we tossed other names back and forth. 

Anna

Emily
Ava
And so on...

But we just kept going back to...




Addison Grace <3


I love the idea of both of the girls having the same first initial. Since they are sharing a room, I'll be able to DIY some cute A's using ideas that I've found floating around Pinterest like..


{via}
with an A instead of a B, obviously


{via}
thinking a big A in a fun font would be adorable


{via}
except with different colored buttons to match the theme we picked out!


I was going to make the girls matching bedding, but when I saw this matching crib & toddler bed set t I knew I had to have it! I love the bright colors, and I can always just make them light blankets that match.

Aubrey loves it, and we love it. Win/win

We got the crib set up last week. I know it might seem early but I'd really like to get stuff done while I have the motivation for it. Plus, tomorrow is October which means February is 4 months away! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going. It's so exciting and I can't wait to hold little Addison but at the same time, I know I'm going to miss the heck out of being pregnant since this is our last one.

No comments:

Post a Comment