Friday, September 7, 2012

{15 weeks}


How far along? 15 weeks
Baby stats: Baby is the size of an apple! Taste buds and the air sacs in Baby's lungs are starting to develop. Little bean can sense light (flashlight tag, anyone?) 
Total weight gain/loss: + .2 pounds
Maternity clothes? Pants and some shirts. 
Stretch marks? Besides the ones from Aubrey, none
Sleep: I have found myself going out for Dunkachinos on my lunch break to give myself just a little kick of caffeine so I don't fall asleep talking to a client at work.
Best moment this week: Aubrey finally got to hear Baby's heartbeat on our doppler. Every time I would try to find it, I would find it for a few seconds and then Baby squirms away. The look on her face was priceless! We are also super excited that we only have 5 days left til we find out if we'll be buying pink or blue!

Miss Anything? Being able to take my prescription strength ibuprofen for migraines. Tylenol just doesn't cut it! 
Movement: Flutters galore!

Food cravings: Still holding out for coconut shrimp.. I have also found that I am obsessed with Skippy Natural Peanut Butter w/ Honey. I find that it's not as thick as regular peanut butter and the added honey taste is amazing.. especially as a snack with graham crackers at work
Anything making you queasy or sick: Funny story.. one of my coworkers is due the month before me and we like to look at Babies R Us during downtime. A few nights ago, I found the cutest toy that clips to a car seat handle called Captain Calamari.. so of course we start talking about calamari and how they kind of look like a tiny octopus and another coworker chimed in about how people in another country eat raw octopus on salad. I couldn't shake this thought and for a couple hours I was so nauseous that I eventually had to go to the bathroom and get sick.
Have you started to show yet: A bit, yes
Gender Prediction: Boy

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Heartburn, nausea
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :)
Looking forward to: Finding out the sex next week.. oh, and football Sunday! Yes this baby is going to be a Pats baby! But super bummed that my due date is just 2 weeks AFTER the Superbowl. Check out the cuteness that is Aubrey watching her first football game back in '09:


No comments:

Post a Comment