1. Spend a day at the beach and watch the sunset
2. Make homemade popsicles
3. Go to the zoo
4. Stop by the Farmer's market
6. Go to a pick-your-own farm
7. Have a family board game night
8. Make ice eggs
9. Have an outdoor photoshoot
10. Make pony bead jewelry.
12. Make a fruit pizza
13. Go out for ice cream
14. Go to an outdoor event
15. Have a teddy bear tea party
This should be longer, but I accepted a new job and training will be 5 days a week for 4 weeks and will take up the 9 prime hours out of my day. Of course we will still do things at night when Keith & I both get home from work, but a lot of our adventures take place during the day.
What is on your summer bucket list?