Friday, June 22, 2012

Sawtelle Summer Bucket List

To mark the official start of Summer this past Wednesday, I thought it would be fun to make a bucket list of things I want to do with Aubrey between June 20th and September 21st (the official days of summer!) and I plan to blog about each activity that we do! 

1. Spend a day at the beach and watch the sunset
2. Make homemade popsicles 
3. Go to the zoo
4. Stop by the Farmer's market
5. Go to our local splash park
6. Go to a pick-your-own farm
7. Have a family board game night
8. Make ice eggs
{via}

9. Have an outdoor photoshoot
10. Make pony bead jewelry.
11. Visit a museum
12. Make a fruit pizza
{via}

13. Go out for ice cream
14. Go to an outdoor event
15. Have a teddy bear tea party

This should be longer, but I accepted a new job and training will be 5 days a week for 4 weeks and will take up the 9 prime hours out of my day. Of course we will still do things at night when Keith & I both get home from work, but a lot of our adventures take place during the day.


What is on your summer bucket list?


No comments:

Post a Comment