Sunday, September 2, 2012

{14 weeks}


(lol Buzz)


How far along? 14 weeks (and 3 days. whoops!)
Baby stats: Baby is the size of a lemon! The liver, kidney, and spleen are developing. With kidney formation comes baby pee! Yay pee.
Total weight gain/loss: I haven't jumped on a scale yet this week. I will update if I think of it ;)
Maternity clothes? Pants and some shirts. 
Stretch marks? Besides the ones from Aubrey, none
Sleep: I am so tired all the time!
Best moment this week: Deciding that we will be doing a gender reveal party the night of our ultrasound! We are so excited to share that moment with our family. Can't wait to share the details! We also went to Babies R Us and started our registry. Even though we aren't expecting a baby shower, registries are so helpful to see what we still need/want, plus the completion coupon is always nice too :) I plan to make one at Target too, once we find out the sex 

Miss Anything? I wouldn't mind a glass or ten of Moscato d'Asti. 
Movement: Still feeling those little flutters :)

Food cravings: Bacon from Crackerbarrel, coconut shrimp with firecracker sauce from my old job. Wouldn't mind the two of them on the same plate, either.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I had a hard time with queasiness this week. I found myself running to the bathroom a few times.
Have you started to show yet: You be the judge!
Gender Prediction: Boy

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Heartburn, nausea
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy for the most part!
Looking forward to: Finding out the sex! 10 days! Woohoo!

I pulled out the Doppler earlier and was determined to find Bean's heartbeat long enough for Aubrey to hear it through the headphones.. and I did! It was going strong at 137 bpm and the look of excitement on her face melted my heart :)

No comments:

Post a Comment