Friday, September 7, 2012

You're Gonna Miss This

It seems like my morning sickness decided to come in for a little visit this week. There were a few days where I just did not feel good at all

I was feeling all "oh, woe is me, why does this baby hate me, can it be February yet" two nights ago while I was out grabbing a Dunkachino on my lunch break, hoping it would make me feel better and stay awake for the next 4 hours. I dragged my feet to the car and sat there for probably five minutes, wishing so badly I was going home for the night instead of just going to Dunks and coming back in 20 minutes. I finally stuck the key in the ignition and turned the car on and turned the radio up (is it bad that sometimes I am just too lazy to take Aubrey's Phineas & Ferb CD out of the stereo, so I just put the radio on instead? lol)

Anyway, so I turn the radio up and hear this song that made me instantly stop thinking those negative thoughts and to be thankful for what we have been blessed with.




You're gonna miss this, you're gonna want this back
You're gonna wish these days hadn't gone by so fast


A part of me is so, so excited for February to get here and a new chapter in our lives to begin. But that other part of me is trying to hush that other part up, because I know this will be our last baby and I know that I'm going to miss the hell out of being pregnant, feeling little kicks reassuring me that Baby is okay, feeling the excitement of what's to come, and knowing Baby is safe in there. I'm going to miss Aubrey being an only child and getting our undivided love and attention. I'm going to miss sleep and sanity (haha). I'm trying to enjoy these 9 months because we won't ever get them back. This song was just a little reminder to slow down a bit and enjoy the ride. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment