Thursday, September 13, 2012

{16 weeks}


How far along? 16 weeks
Baby stats: Baby is the size of an avocado!  After seeing this on my pregnancy app earlier, I needed to have Chipotle to get my guac fix
Total weight gain/loss: Haven't weighed myself since the last appointment.
Maternity clothes? Pants and some shirts. 
Stretch marks? Besides the ones from Aubrey, none
Sleep: Not too bad!
Best moment this week: Finding out that we are having a GIRL!

Miss Anything? Not so much this week! 
Movement: Flutters galore!

Food cravings: Coconut shrimp. And I could eat bacon all day
Anything making you queasy or sick: Ugh, I gag over everything. It's awful.
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender: GIRL! 

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Heartburn
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :)
Looking forward to: Shopping for baby clothes!


As far as belly pics go, this is all I really have. I am slacking in the belly pic department!

No comments:

Post a Comment