Thursday, October 4, 2012

{19 weeks}


{if I don't have my new shower curtain hung up by next week, somebody please yell at me?}


How far along? 19 weeks!
Baby stats: Addison is the size of a mango! She's around 6" long and weighs about 8 1/2 ounces. Nerve cells for her sense of sight, smell, hearing and taste are developing! I wonder if she enjoys the pumpkin eggnog I got earlier this week while food shopping as much as I do ;) 
Total weight gain/loss: +3 since June
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Usually when I get home from work at 1:30 am, I lay on the couch, watch tv, and doze for a bit and make my way to bed between 2:30-3. But lately there have been a few instances where Keith gets up at 6 and has to send me to bed because I just don't wake up! Sleepy sleepy.
Best moment this week: Deciding on her name!

Miss Anything? Wine.. we had a dinner date at Carrabba's on Saturday night while my father in law watched Aubrey. Keith got a big glass of our favorite Sangria and I wanted a glass so bad! I did steal a couple sips though :)
Movement: Yes :) Nothing on the outside yet, though

Food cravings:  This Saturday I am making it my mission to get up early and get McDonalds hotcakes & sausage for breakfast! It is all I have been thinking about for the past 3 days!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still doing good!
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender: GIRL! 

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Restless legs syndrome.. the worst!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :)
Looking forward to: Hitting the halfway mark next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment