Saturday, October 27, 2012

{22 weeks}


How far along? 22 weeks!
Baby stats: Addison is the size of a spaghetti squash! She is almost one pound and is about 11" long. She can hear sounds from outside of the womb (which may explain that hard kick to my side I got the other night when driving home from work singing Taylor Swift at the top of my lungs.. lol) She is sleeping between 12-14 hours a day.. and unfortunately it's NOT when I'm sleeping, because her kicks wake me up at night! lol
Total weight gain/loss: +10 pounds since June.
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Yes, please!!
Best moment this week: Feeling more defined kicks, and getting Addison some adorable clothes at Target during one of our shopping trips!



and...


Keith rolled his eyes SO HARD at the legwarmers.. but whatever. They're adorable and match the bodysuits!


Miss Anything? Wine
Movement: Tons :)

Food cravings:  Pineapple!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Yup
Gender: GIRL! 

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: RLS, heartburn
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :)
Looking forward to: Meeting this little lady!

2 comments:

  1. enjoy that sleep girl! I am over 38 weeks now, and the past few weeks i havent gotten any good sleep at night. so uncomfortable!!! So i try to take a nap a day if possible!!!
    hell0ashleyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to! It's so hard when I work til 1am and then have to be up with a 3 year old in the morning. Looking forward to my maternity leave for sure. Taking a few days extra off in the beginning before my c-section date to catch up on sleep and do last minute things.

      How are you doing? All ready for little lady?

      Delete