Thursday, November 1, 2012

{23 weeks}


How far along? 23 weeks!
Baby stats: Addison is the size of a grapefruit! She is a little over 11" long and weighs just over a pound! Her face is fully formed (aw) and blood vessels are developing in her lungs to prep her for breathing once she's here. 
Total weight gain/loss: +12 since June. I'm going to go with "my doctor's scale is a little off".
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? Nope, but the ones from Aubrey are more visible with  my stomach stretching. 
Sleep: So tired these days!
Best moment this week: Having 3 solid days off in a row where I could relax at a decent hour instead of when I get home at 1:30 in the morning, spending Halloween with Aubs,  and finding out I won a $500 gift card in a drawing at work they did as an overtime incentive! Sup nursing bra, maternity clothes, and Christmas shopping?

Miss Anything? Alcohollll. Went out for brunch last weekend with Keith & Aubrey. I know I *could* have had a mimosa, but I am too nervous to!
Movement: Lots

Food cravings:  Ben & Jerry's Pumpkin Cheesecake ice cream.. I know it's out there, but none of my local stores that have carried it in years past seem to be carrying it now...
Anything making you queasy or sick: Yup.. totally got sick over throwing away apple crisp that had been sitting out and completely forgot about. It stunk so bad when I pulled the saran wrap back! lol
Have you started to show yet: Oh yes
Gender: GIRL! 

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Just the norm.
Belly Button in or out? In.. but kind of looks like it's getting ready to come out.
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :)
Looking forward to: Christmas shopping!


I have been slacking in the photo department. I've felt like I look like total garbage the last few weeks. Hopefully I will feel normal soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment