Friday, November 9, 2012

{24 weeks}


How far along? 24 weeks!
Baby stats: Addison is the size of a cantaloupe! (Yum) She is officially OVER a foot long and weighs about a pound and a half.  She's growing hair (better be up there with Rapunzel's with all this heartburn I've been having!)
Total weight gain/loss: Haven't weighed myself this week.
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? Nope, but the ones from Aubrey are more visible with  my stomach stretching. 
Sleep: I think I'm slowly getting my energy back!
Best moment this week: Seeing  Addison's kicks from the outside. It's so amazing seeing my stomach pop out in random spots. :) Also.. ordering Christmas gifts online! I have my great-nephew and my best friend's daughter done! 

Miss Anything? Belly sleeping. 
Movement: Lots

Food cravings:  This answer will not change until I find some Ben & Jerry's Pumpkin Cheesecake ice cream.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not so much this week!
Have you started to show yet: Oh yes
Gender: GIRL! 

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Awful, awful leg cramps. I wake up at least 4-5 times a night and it's always my right leg. I'll have to get some bananas when I go food shopping tomorrow to see if the potassium helps.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :)
Looking forward to: Holding my baby girl in 15 short weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment