Friday, November 30, 2012

{27 weeks}

I have seriously been such a slacker with the updating. The past two weeks have been pretty rough. Nothing really eventful happened that was pregnancy-related around my 26 week update so I'm just going to skip it.





How far along? 27 weeks! Third trimester, woop woop!
Baby stats: Addison is the size of a head of cauliflower, which is one of the main things I was craving for Thanksgiving. No holiday is complete without a crock pot full of brocolli, cauliflower, and cheese sauce. Yummm. Miss Addie Grace weighs about 2 pounds and is about 14.5" long. If she were born right now, her chances of survival would be pretty good. Her lungs are still immature but would be cable of breathing with medical help. Don't want to think about that though! As much as I would love a little newborn for us to all snuggle on Christmas, I don't want her here til February! She has hiccups like ca-raaaaazy and her kicks are getting to be so strong they are starting to stop me mid-sentence <3
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? Nope, but the ones from Aubrey are more visible with  my stomach stretching. 
Sleep: Sleeping great, until I get a leg cramp. Those seem to happen multiple times a night :(
Best moment this week: Passing my gestational diabetes test! I was diagnosed with it when I was pregnant with Aubrey so I was a little nervous. However, my iron is dangerously low. They had me start tripling my iron intake and I need to go back on Monday for bloodwork to make sure it's working. If not, other steps will have to be taken. 

Miss Anything? Belly sleeping.
Movement: A ton!

Food cravings:  My B&J's Pumpkin Cheesecake craving has finally been fulfilled! I got so excited that I bought 2 pints to last me just in case I can't find it again.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Have you started to show yet: Oh yes
Gender: GIRL! 

Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks.
Symptoms: Cramps, heartburn
Belly Button in or out? In. But it's kind of funky looking.
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :)
Looking forward to: Tomorrow is December 1st!! Say whaaat?! Our Christmas decorations are up, and 2 weeks worth of Christmas movies are scheduled to record to the DVR. I am one happy momma! Coming to you shortly: my December bucket list, pictures of our trees, and introducing you to a very special friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment