Thursday, November 15, 2012

{25 weeks}




How far along? 25 weeks!
Baby stats: Addison is the size of a rutabaga (every time I see/hear/say that word, I get Laurie Berkner stuck in my head..). She's about 13.5" and weighs about a pound and a half. Her hair is starting to grow (which explains why it has been Heartburn USA every day).  She knows which way is up (weird!) and is getting more fat on her bones (she isn't the only one.. if ya know what I mean.. oops)0
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? Nope, but the ones from Aubrey are more visible with  my stomach stretching. 
Sleep: Napping a lot. Like, a lot a lot.
Best moment this week: Nothing really *spectacular* has happened this week. It has been pretty low-key! No complaints!

Miss Anything? Belly sleeping and wine. 
Movement: A ton!

Food cravings:  Pumpkin Cheesecake B&J's.. and turkey! Mashed potatoes, brocolli and cauliflower in cheese, egg nog.. Ahh I need Thanksgiving to be here now!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Have you started to show yet: Oh yes
Gender: GIRL! 

Labor Signs: No. I think the Braxton Hicks have started though..
Symptoms: Still getting those darn leg cramps.. and lots of heartburn. I should open up a stock with Tums
Belly Button in or out? In. But it's kind of funky looking.
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :)
Looking forward to: Mowing down on Thanksgiving food! Being pregnant for the holiday season is fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment