Friday, October 19, 2012

{21 weeks}



How far along? 21 weeks!
Baby stats: Addison is the size of a pomegranate! She went through a huge growth spurt this week, gaining approximately 4" in height and 2.2 ounces!
Total weight gain/loss: +8 since June. Oh yeah, packing on the pounds now..
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: I loooove sleep. Sundays are my favorite days because they always result in a 3 hour nap/doze while watching football with the hubby :)
Best moment this week: Apple & pumpkin picking with the family, and more solid kicks from Miss Addison.

Miss Anything? My oversized PJ shirts that are getting snug.
Movement: Tons :)

Food cravings:  Ben & Jerry's Pumpkin Cheesecake ice cream.. I know it's out there, but none of my local stores that have carried it in years past seem to be carrying it now...
Anything making you queasy or sick: No :)
Have you started to show yet: Oh yes
Gender: GIRL! 

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: More restless legs. I took 3 laps around my work building the other night and they didn't bother me, so I think I just need to get more exercise in. I really need to unfreeze my gym membership..
Belly Button in or out? In.. but kind of looks like it's getting ready to come out.
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :)
Looking forward to: Getting the girls' room started.

No comments:

Post a Comment