Friday, October 12, 2012

{ohh, we're halfway there}

woaaaahhh-oh! living on a prayerrrr

I can not believe I am 20 weeks and halfway through this pregnancy! The first 3 months were excruciatingly slow because we were keeping it a big secret to everyone except close family. But once the cat was out of the bag, the weeks starting flying by. Before we know it, it will be February and we will be experiencing little newborn Addison snuggles :)


{i swear, that curtain is coming down THIS WEEK lol.}


How far along? 20 weeks!
Baby stats: Addison is the size of a banana! She is about 6.5" long and has gained about 2 ounces since last week, putting her at about 10.5 ounces! She's swalling more amniotic fluid this week and her body is producing meconium. Can't wait to change that first poopy diaper! ;)
Total weight gain/loss: +7 since June
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Napping like it's my job!
Best moment this week: Nothing too eventful happened this week! 

Miss Anything? A full wardrobe that fits! I hate spending so much money on maternity clothes but I think I may need to buy a few more pieces soon.
Movement: Oh yeah.

Food cravings:  Still craving those hotcakes and sausage.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still doing good!
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender: GIRL! 

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Heartburn, USA!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :)
Looking forward to: Getting the girls' room started. Still deciding between 2 themes.. 



I forgot how much fun it is shopping for little bitty baby clothes! We got a couple shirts for Addison the other day at The Children's Place while we were picking out some fall clothes & PJs for Aubrey. 


Aubrey picked out the cake onesie. And wow adorable is that 4th of July onesie?! I couldn't resist getting it. I decided on a 3-6 months size, since she will be just over 4 months when the 4th comes.. and with the 4th comes Aubrey's 4th birthday the next day! (Holy 4's, batman!) I can't wait for summertime with my 2 babies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment