Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Aubrey's My Little Pony 5th Birthday Bash!

We celebrated Aubrey's 5th birthday on Saturday! Her actual birthday is this coming Saturday, but since it's a holiday weekend we decided to have it a week before. She chose a My Little Pony theme (no surprise there!) and I went a little crazy.. 

Bffs!

For food, we had Cutie Mark Cookies, Rainbow Dash Fruit Salad, Grand Galloping Gala Apples & Caramel, Scootaloo's Cheese & Crackers, Fluttershy's Bunny Munch, Rarity's Pop-ular Corn, and not pictured were Sweet Apple Acres Apple Juice and Pinkie Pie Pink Lemonade.








Rarity's Fashion Design Center! Our littlest guests designed their own hats with stickers. We also had rings and temporary tattoos.






A Pinkie Pie pinata that I went out and got at 1:30am the day before the party. Yay.



The bounce house was a big hit with the kiddos!




... and the adults, who went a little crazy.


Things got so rowdy I may have fallen out.


Aubrey got some amazing presents! Lots of My Little Pony stuff, and some gift cards, which made her want to leave her party and go shopping. A child after my own heart. :)


My mom & I got Addie a couple presents too.


Nothing too fancy with the cake this year. She wanted a funfetti cake. I made my first one from scratch, along with the frosting, and it came out really good. Recipe to follow at some point!




Make a wish!



I couldn't resist getting this picture of my cutie pie. She kept reaching into the cooler and we thought she looked hysterical.


We had a wonderful party. So many of our friends and family showed up and made our birthday girl feel extra special! 



After we got the kids in bed that night, we decided to sit out on the patio, grill some sausages, and have some drinks. All was going well, until our grill caught on fire. So much for a peaceful evening ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment