Friday, February 14, 2014

My baby is one!

Addie Grace,

Where do I even begin? How has it been a year since I held you in my arms and stared at that beautiful, squishy face?




You are such an amazing, perfect fit to our family. Watching you play with your sister and follow her around the house fills my heart with so much love. You're two peas in a pod.




You are, by far, the happiest baby I've ever met. That toothy grin lights up everyone's faces wherever we go. 



Those thighs. Need I say more?



The mullet. Come on, Addie. This is not the 80's. 


Today we celebrate you, my beautiful baby. You are living proof that everything happens for a reason. God truly did bless the broken road that led me to you. I prayed every night for you, and I never could have dreamed that He would send someone as amazing as you to make our family whole.


I can't wait to see what your future holds. Dream big, and know that we will always love and support you wherever this life takes you.



Happy birthday, my little sunshine. I love you more than you could ever know.

No comments:

Post a Comment