Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Vacation

I seriously had the most amazing vacation, and I didn't even have to travel away from home! The last 11 days consisted of:

Aquarium visit,

my little lady's 4th birthday, 

party, 

downtime with my babies, 





sleepover at my best friend's, 




Warped Tour, 





Keith's birthday/dinner, 


beach day with the family, 



an ER visit with Addie (ok, that part wasn't amazing)

lounging poolside,




a golf cart ride,



and weird tan lines galore!



I am totally NOT ready to go back to work tonight. I think the only nights that I stayed up past 10pm last week were my sleepover at Rachel's and the night of Warped Tour. Working until 1am tonight is going to be a total struggle and I'm going to need to brew some iced coffee for the commute in, bring some k-cups to make at work, and possibly do a coffee run on my lunch break. Coffee coffee coffee. (insert Emoji coffee cup and wide eyed icons) 

No comments:

Post a Comment