Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Interview with my 4 year old

I've seen this idea floating around Pinterest and thought it would be a fun tradition to start for birthdays. Some of these answers surprised me (Favorite restaurant), one made my heart melt (Who she wants to be when she grows up), and some made me go WTF? (Favorite game? Really?). It will be fun to look back when she's older and see her change throughout the year, and it would be a fun addition to their yearly scrapbooks (which would entail me doing  Aubrey's 2 & 3 year ones and starting her 4 year and Addie's 1 year.. woops)

Aubrey, age 4
Nicknames: aubs, Sweetpea, peanut
how old are you? 4
what is your favorite color? Purple
what is your favorite animal? flamingo
what is your favorite book? Pete the cat
what is your favorite tv show? Littlest pet shop
what is your favorite movie? Despicable me
what is your favorite song? Tickets by maroon 5
what is your favorite food? yogurt
what is your favorite drink?
apple juice
what is your favorite breakfast food? waffles
what is your favorite snack?
Pretzels
what is your favorite outfit?
My zoe shirt (littlest pet shop)
what is your favorite game?  
sonic
what is your favorite toy?
Baby (American girl bitty baby)
who is your best friend?  
mackenzie
what is your favorite thing to do?
Color with markers
what is your favorite thing to do outside?
Play with my ball and water table
what is your favorite holiday?
christmas
what do you like to take to bed with you at night?
Fix-it felix
where is your favorite place to go?  
museum
what is your favorite restaurant?
Red robin
where do you want to go on vacation?
the beach
what do you want to be when you grow up?
addison
what did we do on your birthday?
Aquarium with addie grace & owen & baby erin!


No comments:

Post a Comment