Thursday, February 7, 2013

{happy anniversary}

4 years ago we started an unforgettable journey. 


February 7th, 2013





When I first laid eyes on Keith 8 years ago on my first day at my new job, it was love at first sight. For him? "Man, check out the rack on that girl."... which clearly meant "that's my future wife."

Our relationship moved pretty quickly once it got started. After a few weeks of dating he was practically living at my house.. only going home to shower in the morning before work. 3 days after our one year anniversary, I moved out of my mom's and we got a place together. A year and a half after that after that, we were married and pregnant!




He has seen me at the highest of highs and lowest of lows. He rubs my legs even when it has been a few weeks days since shaving. He puts up with my massive pregnant mood swings. And well, not that I have morning breath ;), but...









These 4 years have had bumpy times, for sure.. but at the end of the day, he's the only person I want to go over the bumps with <3

No comments:

Post a Comment