Thursday, January 17, 2013

{34 weeks}



How far along? 34 weeks!
Baby stats: Addie Grace weighs approximately 4 3/4 pounds (like the size of a canteloupe!) and is around 18" long. Her skin is getting to be as smooth as a baby's bottom  (hehe) and her lungs are maturing!
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? The ones from Aubrey are coming a little more noticeable
Sleep: Not coming easy lately :( I have got this awful numbing, burning, stretching pain on the top of my stomach. No matter what I do it's excruciating :(
Best moment this week: Aubrey loved her big sister class! Oh and my birthday was yesterday! The big 2-6. I am officially over the 20's hump. :( I also got to see my little lady on an ultrasound! I wasn't feeling a ton of movement so my doctor hooked me up for a non-stress test and her heartrate wasn't accelerating like they wanted it to so they sent me in for an ultrasound to make sure everything is okay, and it is! Look at her nose/mouth :)




Miss Anything? Taking medicine that actually works, and being able to move without being in all this pain
Movement: Lots. 

Food cravings:  None really standing out to me this week
Anything making you queasy or sick: Besides this sickness that I just can't kick (don't know if it's the flu anymore or what), not really.
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender: GIRL! 

Labor Signs: Pressure, braxton hicks
Symptoms: Heartburn like you wouldn't believe!
Belly Button in or out? It's so odd looking
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :)
Looking forward to: Finally holding my little girl! I finally started doing her laundry earlier this week and can't wait to put these tiny clothes on her





No comments:

Post a Comment