Thursday, August 23, 2012

Second trimester!

The cat is finally out of the bag. This little bean is no longer our little secret! 


What's even more exciting is that I finally made it into the second trimester and everything with Baby is looking 110% amazing. I am well past the point of where I started having problems with KRJ and only a week away from the point where we lost him. I am crossing my fingers and thinking it's safe to say this our little one is in it for the long haul!

Looking pretty cozy!

Swift kick to the bladder 


The first trimester was filled with morning sickness and just about every other symptom you could think of. I barely ate. I slept too much. Keith made dinner about 95% of the time because I couldn't stomach the smell or muster up enough energy to get off the couch.  Thank God those symptoms didn't have a long lifespan. I am feeling great now, besides a few occasional symptoms.

From this week on I'll be doing weekly updates! Yay! 

How far along? 13 weeks
Baby stats: Baby is the size of a peach! Fingerprints have formed, as well as teeth and vocal cords.
Total weight gain/loss: 0 weight gain so far! I know morning sickness definitely played a part in that.
Maternity clothes? Pants and some shirts. 
Stretch marks? Besides the ones from Aubrey, none
Sleep: My job screws my sleep schedule up! I don't get home til almost 1:30am and then of course I need an hour or so to unwind. I usually end up passing out watching Secret Life on Netflix and then drag my butt to bed until Aubrey wakes up in the morning
Best moment this week: We got to see Baby on Monday! This was the first ultrasound Keith was able to make it to so that was exciting. Baby is a little wiggle worm and has a heartbeat of 159 bpm. 

Miss Anything? I would give my left arm for a cold glass of pumpkin beer with a cinnamon sugar rim. 
Movement: I'm feeling flutters! Only when I sit and press my hand against where Baby is. I  can't wait for Keith and Aubrey to be able to feel kicks from the outside :)

Food cravings: Five Guys bacon cheeseburger and cajun fries.. I'm convinced if I don't have it soon I might have a nervous breakdown. I also wanted pumpkin cheesecake so I made a homemade one for dessert when we had my mom over for dinner last weekend. It was amazing!
Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of pasta cooking. That's about it. I'm so thankful that morning sickness seems to be done-zo
Have you started to show yet: A bit, but I feel like some people (mainly, my coworkers who I haven't known very long) are wondering if I'm pregnant or just fat.
Gender Prediction: Boy. Just judging by how I felt with this pregnancy and my pregnancy with KRJ versus my pregnancy with Aubrey.

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Heartburn like crazy!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: I definitely have my moods, especially if I'm hungry.   :)
Looking forward to: Finding out if we're having a boy or a girl! 3 more weeks!



No comments:

Post a Comment