Monday, March 24, 2014

BFF Sleepover!

I live for these weekends. Great friends, lots of laughs, and late night girl talks after the littles are asleep.

For some reason unbeknownst to me, we had not taken advantage of our condo's indoor pool. We have lived here for over a year, guys. Just sad. The girls were so excited to get some new floats! Can you tell?



Welcome to New England! Snow on the ground and no jackets. We aren't crappy parents who don't clothe their kids correctly. It was really just *that* nice out.



The girls had a blast! Addie wasn't too sure of her pool float at first, but she came to love it!



{that face, honestly}



After dinner, Rach & I snuck out for some mom time in the pool and sauna, and then came back and got the girls ready for bed.



Mornings come way too fast when there are 3 little girls involved. But it was a relaxing morning, spent watching The Wizard of Oz. It was my first time watching it (I know, I know!) but Aubrey fell in love with it. She dug out all of her McDonald's Wizard of Oz toys and has been roleplaying with them nonstop. It's adorable.

I love that Rachel & I have been best friends for 17 years and have two girls that are literally a month apart and are so close. I sense a lot of mommy/daughter sleepovers in our future :)

No comments:

Post a Comment