Friday, December 28, 2012

{31 weeks}


How far along? 31 weeks!
Baby stats: Our little cupcake weighs about 3.3 pounds - about the size of a pineapple - and is over 16" long! About 4 more inches until she is the size her big sister was at birth! She's starting to gain more fat under her skin. Can't wait to squeeze her little chubba cheeks!
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? Noooope
Sleep: I wish sleep could be my job.
Best moment this week: Christmas, hands down. I think this was our best Christmas to date. But I will do a separate post about that in a bit.

Miss Anything? Belly sleeping.
Movement: Lots. 

Food cravings:  Gold fever wings from a local restaurant. Hubby is going there tonight with his family but I have to work. Saaaaaad face. But at least he will bring me home some!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender: GIRL! 

Labor Signs: Just some pressure.
Symptoms: None
Belly Button in or out? Kind of starting to poke out
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :)
Looking forward to: Countdown to the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment