Friday, December 21, 2012

{30 weeks}


How far along? 30 weeks! In the final stretch!
Baby stats: Addison weighs just over 3 pounds (like a head of cabbage! mmm) and is about 15.7" long. Her eyesight is getting better, even though I'm sure there's not much to look at in there.
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? Nothing new
Sleep: Yes please
Best moment this week: I'd say I'm a good 95% done my Christmas shopping! And I got Addison the sweetest pair of PJs that I've had my eye on for months, and they only cost me around $5 because they were on clearance!
 
Miss Anything? Wine, especially with Christmas being so close. 
Movement: Lots. 

Food cravings:  None really
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender: GIRL! 

Labor Signs: She's head down, which makes for lots of pressure. But otherwise, no
Symptoms: None
Belly Button in or out? Kind of starting to poke out
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :)
Looking forward to: Countdown to Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment