Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Balloons for Keith Ryan ♥

New England weather, where do I begin? You give us a freaking blizzard that ruined my brother's October wedding (and post-poned trick-or-treating). Then we have pretty much no snow from November-February and then you end with another snow storm on March 1st. Now, here it is March 20th and it is supposed to be 80s all week. No complaints. I hate snow and I love the 80s (the decade and the temp).


We celebrated the temperature surge by taking our first walk of the year on what everyone in our area knows as "the boulevard". Some of my best mommy friends from when I had Aubrey are putting together a beautiful photo book of their kids doing balloon releases and such in memory of Keith Ryan so of course I had to include Big Sister Aubrey in the book and we even managed to snag a passer-by to take a couple family shots. I am in love with how they came out and I can't wait to see the finished product of the book (that is being finalized and ordered tonight! Ahh!)


{I can't wait to get this picture framed. I love it.}


{My favorite Big Sis photo of the day}





<3

No comments:

Post a Comment