Sunday, February 19, 2012

12 weeks!

One more week til I am out of the first trimester! I thought it would be fun to start doing this questionaire each week. Pretty soon I will start posting belly pictures but as of right now, there's not much to see!

How far along? 12 weeks
Maternity clothes? I can still fit into a couple pairs of regular jeans but I did buy a couple pairs when they were BOGO at Motherhood.
Stretch marks? Unless you want to count the ones from Aubrey, nope!
Sleep: Not too great. I usually wake up between 3-4 having to pee and I can't get back to sleep.
Best moment this week: Hearing Baby's heartbeat on a home doppler my wonderful niece let me borrow! Baby's heartbeat was 158. I also got offered a job at a new restaurant opening up in a couple weeks!
Miss Anything? Wine.
Movement: Nothing yet! I'm hoping in the next few weeks!
Food cravings: Steak. Like you wouldn't believe. I had steak tips twice last week and I am making steak again tonight. I also craved pickles during my 3am wakeup yesterday morning.
Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of certain dishes at the restaurant I'm at now.
Gender Prediction: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Some morning sickness, though I feel like it's tapering off now (knock on wood).  My boobs also aren't as sore as they have been.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy & excited, though I know I have my moods!
Looking forward to: A bigger bump and finding out the gender!

No comments:

Post a Comment