Thursday, September 4, 2014

One on one

Aubrey has officially been in school for a week. To commemorate this special occasion, she was sent home with her very first fundraising magazine! I couldn't believe how fast they get into that, but I suppose it makes sense.


The first couple of days were rough. Lots of tears from Addie when we dropped Aubrey off at school and the crankiness continued until we went and picked her up. 

But Addie and I, we are slowly getting into the swing of things and I am so enjoying getting alone time with my sweet baby, even if it's only for a few hours a day. Since day one, it was the three of us home during the day. Which was amazing, of course.. but this alone time is just what we needed.


This week consisted of:

Going to the park and having the whole playground to ourselves (and Donald Duck, of course)


Stopping for "coffee" (aka water for Addie)





Having munchkins at Nana's house



Having munchkins at Nana's house

As well as playtime at the library and walking around the mall and just letting her lead the way (Boy did she love that).

Next week I think I'm going to trying to throw a couple of gym sessions into the mix. (I really need to lose some weight!) and maybe try to establish a weekly routine. 


No comments:

Post a Comment